- Do you have Poly-B domestic water piping in your home?
- Have you experienced a leak or flood from existing Poly-B piping?
- Has your home insurance provider suggested re-piping your home?
- Are you interested in re-piping your home but don’t know where to start?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions, then Blue Moon Plumbing & Heating can help!
- We have found homeowners experience 1-3 leaks/floods before considering re-piping
- Many homeowners are not aware a re-pipe is possible, even with them living there during the work
- Making a pro active investment in your home before a leak or flood occurs can save you money and headaches in the future
Blue Moon Plumbing & Heating can provide you with:
- A free home visit to discuss your re-piping options with you and provide you with a detailed, customised quotation to fit
- Professional cutting of drywall to keep mess down
- Complete re-pipe of domestic water lines from water entry to each & everyfixture, including new shutoffs and supply lines throughout the home
- If the water main from street to property is also Poly-B, we can provide a separate option on the quote to replace this too!
- Optional drywall replacement and finishing
- Can include new drywall, texture matching and re-painting from one of our trusted partners
Call Blue Moon Plumbing & Heating today to arrange your FREE home visit!
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by Rod